Our local teens have written book reviews on many popular books. Anyone that writes a book review will receive community service hours too! If you are interested in writing your own book review fill our our book review form and turn it in at the reference desk.
Book Review Guidelines
- Fill in the attached sheet with as much information as possible.
- Review must be clearly written or typed.
- Do not write foul language, but do mention if foul language is used in the reviewed selection.
- Hand in form to a librarian at the Adult Reference Desk.
- You will be called to pick up your community service form (no more than 3 days after handing it in).
- Review acceptance will be determined at the discretion of the Young Adult Librarian.
- Each review receives 2 community service hours (you cannot do more than 5 reviews).